RESULTS IN 60 SECONDS
TO BE THE WORLD’S BEST PGM PRODUCER, SUSTAINABLY DELIVERING SUPERIOR VALUE TO ALL OUR STAKEHOLDERS.
TO MINE, PROCESS, REFINE AND MARKET HIGH-QUALITY PGM PRODUCTS SAFELY, EFFICIENTLY AND AT THE BEST POSSIBLE COST FROM A COMPETITIVE ASSET PORTFOLIO THROUGH TEAM WORK AND INNOVATION
WE RESPECT, CARE AND DELIVER
Note – reporting changes: As of the current reporting period, production and unit costs are reported in terms of 6E platinum group metals (“6E”), the sum of platinum, palladium, rhodium, iridium, ruthenium and gold, and no longer in terms of platinum.
This reporting change reflects the Group’s value-driven strategy, which seeks to enhance the competitiveness and diversity of the asset portfolio, while reducing exposure to high-cost, deep-level conventional mining and shifting our metal mix to assets better aligned to anticipated future market requirements.
- APPROVAL OF THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- INDEPENDENT AUDITOR’S REVIEW REPORT ON INTERIM FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF FINANCIAL POSITION
- CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF PROFIT OR LOSS AND OTHER COMPREHENSIVE INCOME
- CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN EQUITY
- CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED STATEMENT OF CASH FLOWS
- NOTES TO THE FINANCIAL INFORMATION